After you have placed your order, you will receive an order confirmation email. This informs you that we have accepted and are processing your order. Keep this email for your records as it contains your order number. Upon receiving the confirmation email, it is not possible to update or cancel your order.
All purchases may be returned within 30 days of receiving the items.
If 30 days have been exceeded since your original purchase, we cannot offer you a refund or exchange.
Customers are responsible for return shipping charges.
- The product package must be unopened.
- For socks, original tags must remain attached.
- For tights, the plastic package must be unopened.
- It requires original tags and sleeves to be kept attached.
Refund Policy & Process
1. You may send your return requests at firstname.lastname@example.org with your confirmation order number.
2. After confirming your return request, we will share an address for you to ship your original order.
3.Once your return is received and inspected, you will receive an email notification from us. Please find information on acceptance of the return item and total amount of refund in this email.
4.If your return is accepted, your refund will be will be issued to the credit card of your original payment method. This process may take a few days to complete.
**The shipping cost must be covered by the customers. We cannot accept items that are sent to any other locations.
These are situations where we cannot offer returns:
1. Returned after the 30-day window of receiving the item.
2.The package is not in the original condition. In order to be eligible for a return, original tags must remain attached for both socks and tights. Especially for tights, the plastic package must be unopened.
3. Sent to a wrong address.
*Tabio is not responsible for lost or stolen items during shipping. We recommend insuring shipments and gathering tracking information.
Only regular priced items may be refunded. Unfortunately, sale and gifted items cannot be refunded.
Exchanges are not offered at this time.