After you have placed your order, you will receive an order confirmation email. This informs you that we have accepted and are processing your order. Keep this email for your records as it contains your order number.
Shipping and Delivery Confirmation mails
Upon receiving the shipping confirmation email, it is not possible to update or cancel your order.
Upon receiving the delivery confirmation email, the delivery of your order is completed. We are not responsible and will not be compensated if your package is lost or stolen and you are unable to receive that package, when you didn't choose the option of "Request delivery confirmation with signature."
Within a week of receiving the items, please let us know before wearing them if they are not the same as your order or they have any quality defects. A week after a delivery, we deem you have received the items without any defects as ordered.
Fine (thin) and delicate yarn is generally used for Tabio socks to make the texture soft and comfortable. We supply the items that we consider to be of good quality. Generally textile products can be disabled in just one day or even the moment you wear, depending on how they are used or worn. Since each person has different usage, conditions, and environment, we do not guarantee the long life. We don't accept an exchange or refund if an item is broken after wearing it, even if it is worn only once.
This is an international shipping as described on every product page. We ship all items from Japan. When returning the items, please ship them back to Japan. Customers are responsible for the shipping charge of returning items to Japan.
All purchases may be returned within 30 days of receiving the items. If 30 days have been exceeded since your original purchase, we cannot offer you a refund.
- All items must be unworn, new and clean.
Even if you try them on for a second, it's no longer new. It's against our return policy.
If dust, dirt or hair is attached on the items after opening the package, remove them as much as possible before returning the items. We will judge if the items are in good condition or not.
Our items are made from extra fine and delicate materials. Please wear them carefully and carefully. No refunds or exchanges will be accepted, even if an item gets a hole or broken on the first try-on.
- For socks, original tags must remain attached.
- For tights, the plastic package must be unopened.
- No returns, no refunds or no exchanges on Sale (Discounted), Outlet and gifted items.
Return and Refund Policy and Process
1. You may send your return request at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number. Please confirm the products are eligible for return; the items must be unworn.
2. After confirming your return request, we will send the shipping label returning to Japan to you. The shipping charge is $30 or more. (the minimum charge is USD30 or 30% of the total value of the items you return)
3. We will refund soon after we receive the items. We refund the balance after deducting the shipping charge.
These are situations where we cannot offer returns and refunds:
1. 30 days passed since receiving the item.
2. The package is not in the original condition. In order to be eligible for a return, original tags must remain attached. Especially for tights, the plastic package must be unopened.
3. Order with a wrong address.
4. Lost or stolen items after the shipment delivered email is sent to you. We recommend you require your sign for delivery.
5. Sale, Outlet and gifted items. Only regular priced items may be refunded.
Exchanges are not offered at this time.
Please understand you agree to all our policies when you order.