After you have placed your order, you will receive an order confirmation email. This informs you that we have accepted and are processing your order. Keep this email for your records as it contains your order number. Upon receiving the confirmation email, it is not possible to update or cancel your order.
All purchases may be returned within 30 days of receiving the items. If 30 days have been exceeded since your original purchase, we cannot offer you a refund or exchange. Customers are responsible for return shipping charges.
- All products must be unworn.
- For socks, original tags must remain attached.
- For tights, the plastic package must be unopened.
- No refunds or exchanges on Sale, Outlet and gifted items.
Refund Policy and Process
1. You may send your return requests at email@example.com with your order number. Please confirm the products are eligible for return.
2. After confirming your return request, we will inform how to return your original order.
3. If your return is accepted, we will refund the balance after deducting 10% of the total value of the products you will return (minimum USD20) which is the shipping cost to Japan to your original payment method. This process may take a few days to complete.
**The shipping cost must be covered by the customers. We cannot accept items that are sent to any other locations.
These are situations where we cannot offer returns and refunds:
1. Returned after the 30-day window of receiving the item.
2. The package is not in the original condition. In order to be eligible for a return, original tags must remain attached. Especially for tights, the plastic package must be unopened.
3. Sent to a wrong address.
4. Lost or stolen items during shipping. We recommend you require your sign for delivery. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for it.
5. Sale, Outlet and gifted items. Only regular priced items may be refunded.
Exchanges are not offered at this time.