Caring for Your Sock & Tights
Tabio socks are made for long lasting all-day comfort.
Proper care helps ensure the best experience.
Basics on How to Wash Tabio Socks
1. Turn your socks inside-out.*
2. Machine wash on gentle cycle in cool water. **
3. Please wash in a washing bag using mild soap; no bleach or fabric softener.
4. Wash dark colors separately.
5. Tumble-dry on low setting.***
* Turning your socks inside-out protects them from friction, allowing them to last longer.
**You can find specific washing instructions on each product’s packaging.
***The best way to dry Tabio socks is air drying in the shade.
Wool and Silk Socks Washing Tips
We recommend using mild soap for wool and silk socks. Please lay flat to dry instead of tumble drying. Air drying in the shade is the best way to keep your wool and silk Tabio socks in a perfect shape.
Lacy, Sheer and Delicate Legwear Washing Tips
For lacy and delicate garment, we recommend washing the items in a laundry net to prevent from getting caught in the door seal, hooks and zippers of other clothes.
Caring for Five-Toe & Two-Toe Socks
Through Tabio's production process, Five-Toe and Two-Toe socks may have threads that stick out between the toes. However, these threads are not defective; they strengthen the structure of the toe socks and help to keep the socks durable. We advise leaving them as they are since cutting these threads may cause holes and weaken the integrity of the sock.